WIN FLIGHTS, VW CAMPER OR FIRST CLASS TRAIN TRAVEL TO BESTIVAL WITH STA TRAVEL
With only T-26 days until we blast off into the future for Bestival, getting to the wonderful Wight Isle is a hot topic. Fear not, STA Travel are on hand to offer you the incredible opportunity to win the journey of a lifetime for four people to the UK’s Best Major Festival to see Hot Chip, Major Lazer, The Cure, Sean Paul, Wiz Khalifa and many more.
This once in a lifetime competition will give you the chance to win one of these three unbelievable prizes
Fly to Bestival
You and three friends could be in with a chance of flying to Bestival in a private aeroplane! Is there a more stylish way to travel? Boarding the Britten-Norman Ltd aircraft from your local airfield, you will fly over to the Isle of Wight landing in Bembridge Airport where a chauffeur will be waiting to whisk you to Robin Hill, home of Bestival. While onsite you will stay in the STA Travel Hostel experiencing the luxury of crawling into a real bed after a long night partying. Expect bacon sarnies for morning fuel and yoga sessions to stretch out your dancing feet. At the end of the weekend, you will be flown back home in time for dinner.
Road Trip to Bestival
How about an unforgettable road trip? Get to Bestival like a true bohemian, spreading the peace and love in a VW Campervan. One lucky winner will win one of these classic campers for the weekend with room for three friends. The van will be dropped off at your front door ready for you to load up with all your festival essentials. Car ferry, Bestival tickets plus a Campervan pass are all included.
First Class Train to Bestival
First class train travel from your nearest train station for you and three pals to the ferry port where you will board and float across the Solent over to the great Isle. You will then be collected and driven to the Bestival doors. Accommodation is also included in the STA Travel Hostel, no need to bring a tent!
To be in with a chance of winning one of these incredible journeys, head to http://www.statravel.co.uk/
NOTES TO EDITORS
- STA Travel is the world’s largest youth travel company and has been spreading love, peace and adventure since 1979.
- Employing over 2,000 passionate people in 11 amazing countries, we work with like-minded franchisees and licensed partners creating thrilling adventures and experiences in more than 50 countries.
- Our retail division will stretch your brain (and you) farther than you thought it could go and there are over 270 branches to visit with presence in almost every country from A – Z.
- Australia, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Japan,Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, United Kingdom and United States and New Zealand are just some of our retail spaces.
- We are privately owned by Diethelm Keller Group in Switzerland and that means we do things that are right for our customers – making sure that each and every experience chosen is beyond your wildest dreams.
BESTIVAL TICKET LINKS & INFORMATION:
2016 TICKET PRICES – PHASE 3
Adult Ticket (entry from Thursday or Friday) – £195
Adult Premium ‘Wild Copse’ Camping Ticket – £327.50
Student Ticket (entry from Thursday or Friday) – £185
(For full-time students only. Valid NUS or ISIC ID required at the box office. No other student ID accepted)
Teen (age 13-17) Ticket – £130
Teen (age 13-17) Premium ‘Wild Copse’ Camping Ticket – £167.50 (more info)
Child (age 12 & under) Ticket – Free (but you must obtain a ticket)
Child (age 12 & under) Premium ‘Wild Copse’ Camping Ticket – Free (more info)
VIP Ticket (Standard Camping) – £295
VIP Ticket (Wild Copse Camping) – £390
Campervan Tickets – £95 (per vehicle)
Caravan, Trailer Tent Ticket – £105 (One car only per caravan/trailer tent, no exceptions – more info)
Advance Car Parking – £15
– All Tickets will incur a booking fee
– There are no Day Tickets
– All Tickets incur a £1 donation to the Isle of Wight Youth Trust* (see below for further info)
Weekly Payment Plan
ISLE OF WIGHT YOUTH TRUST CHARITY DONATION
Once again this year we are adding on a £1 charity donation onto all Bestival tickets. The money raised will go directly to the Isle Of Wight Youth Trust (Reg Charity no. 1087163) to help fund their fantastic work offering counselling and support to young people aged 25 and under on the Isle of Wight. The Bestival Foundation is also a proud supporter of the Youth Trust.